This general engineering product specification is for the Wallace steel forklift telescoping, pivoting jib boom attachment (liftruk crane) which comes in 3,000 – 6,000 pound models.
General Engineering Product Specification
Liftruk Krane shall be of steel rectangular tube construction manufactured to Wallace Cranes standards including, but not limited to, the following:
- Liftruk Krane shall have a telescoping boom.
- Liftruk Krane boom shall pivot vertically to any of 5 positions, providing up to 74-1/2” of inner boom height adjustment at maximum boom length.
- Inner boom tube shall be equipped with a lifting hook.
- Distance from forklift entry point to hook on inner boom shall be adjustable at 6” increments, from 85” to 145” in the horizontal pivot position.
- Outer boom shall also be equipped with a lifting hook that can be installed in any of eight positions along the outer boom.
- Liftruk Krane shall be equipped with two tine sleeves with inside dimensions of 7-1/2” x 3-1/2” each for entry of forks of a forklift.
- Liftruk Krane shall include a safety chain assembly to prevent “tipping” when properly fastened to carriage of forklift of sufficient capacity.
- Tine sleeve center dimensions are fixed at either 14”, 24”, 30”, 36”, or 42”, depending upon model number of unit.
- Steel pin assemblies are used to secure pivot and telescoped positions of boom.
Downloadable / Printable PDF Version of the Specification
Download or print a PDF version of the specification.
Last Rev. 1/2016