This general engineering product specification is for all the Wallace Steel square-tube 15-ton fixed-height gantry crane models.
General Engineering Product Specification
- Gantry end frames shall be of steel square tube construction manufactured to Wallace Cranes standards including, but not limited to, the following:
- Gantry shall be fixed in height and tread.
- Gantry shall be adjustable in span so that operators may adjust the crane to an approved configuration.
- I-beam shall be American Standard with a design deflection of no greater than 1/800th of the span in accordance with Wallace design criteria. I-beam shall be free swinging and self-aligning to allow lifting off-center loads.
- Gantry shall be equipped with four v-groove casters for use on Wallace inverted angle iron track. Casters shall be 10” or 12” diameter as determined by crane type (push or powered).
- The model number to be provided shall be tested in accordance with Wallace specifications (A specific unit shipped is not tested; unless a Certificate of Test is ordered [additional charge applies]).
- The I-beam and I-beam brackets shall be painted with red gloss industrial quality paint.
- The frames including brace legs, caster frames and main legs shall be dip painted with red gloss industrial quality paint for protection of both inner and outer tubing walls.
- Gantry is manufactured in accordance with our interpretation of ANSI B30.17 and U.S. OSHA, (Section 1910.179, revised January 1976), regulations at the time of manufacture.
Downloadable / Printable PDF Version of the Specification
Download or print a PDF version of the specification.
Last Rev. 1/2016