Wallace offers base plate mounted, free standing jib cranes. These units are engineered and designed for floor mounting. Units rotate 360 degrees and are available in a variety of capacities, heights and spans as shown in the chart below. The booms conform to AISC and ASTM standards and have removable end stops for rapid trolley installation.
- Heavy-duty assembly with reinforcing side plates
- Full plate style gussets for maximum load distribution
- Heavy-duty top thrust bearing with pressure fitted housing for ease of rotation
- Heavy-duty roller cage that is built to last with steel rollers with low friction bearings, adjustable tension bolts, keeper bar and zerk fittings
- Anti-tip angles to prevent head removal from accidental impact
- Spacer rods to prevent head assembly plate flexing