Steel and Aluminum Portable Gantry Cranes
All our steel and aluminum portable gantry cranes are easy to assemble, disassemble, adjust, brace, and move to wherever you need them. They are all built using our patented pinned-joint design. You get a robust, mobile, and enduring crane that meets or exceeds expectations:
- Adjustable I-beam spans allow for inboard or outboard bracing.
- Adjustable legs permit crane height adjustments at 6″ increments allowing you to go over equipment and material or under low ceilings and doorways.
- Legs can be set at different heights where floor or terrain is uneven – ideal for loading from truck dock to floor or from ground level to mezzanine.
- Adjustable caster treads make it easy to roll through narrow aisles or doorways and avoids costly disassembly/reassembly.
- The main legs are equipped with spring-loaded bolts permitting crane height adjustment.
- Stress-proof steel pins with locking rings provide quick assembly and disassembly.
- Our cranes are durable, made with high-quality heavy gauge steel and aluminum.
- The optional “Kart Kit” transforms your disassembled crane to a cart which allows for easy transportation and storage.
Our complete portable gantry crane product line includes fixed and adjustable, steel and aluminum, cranes and crane accessories. Cranes are grouped by lifting capacity, metal type (steel and/or aluminum), and then by height (fixed or adjustable). Crane accessories are grouped by kit and caster type.
Click on the plus symbols (+) to see an expanded list of options.
Gantry Crane Accessories
Have questions? Contact us (610-647-1400). We have experts on hand who are happy to assist.