Steel and Aluminum Portable Gantry Cranes
Below you will find our complete line of gantry cranes and accessories. All our steel and aluminum portable gantry cranes are easy to assemble, disassemble, adjust, brace, and move to wherever you need them. They are built using our patented pinned-joint design. You get a robust, mobile, and enduring crane that meets or exceeds expectations:
- Adjustable I-beam spans allow for inboard or outboard bracing.
- Adjustable legs permit crane height adjustments at 6″ increments allowing you to go over equipment and material or under low ceilings and doorways.
- Legs can be set at different heights where floor or terrain is uneven – ideal for loading from truck dock to floor or from ground level to mezzanine.
- Adjustable caster treads make it easy to roll through narrow aisles or doorways and avoids costly disassembly/reassembly.
- The main legs are equipped with spring-loaded bolts permitting crane height adjustment.
- Stress-proof steel pins with locking rings provide quick assembly and disassembly.
- Our cranes are durable, made with high-quality heavy gauge steel and aluminum.
- The optional “Kart Kit” transforms your disassembled crane to a cart which allows for easy transportation and storage.
Crane models are grouped below by lifting capacity. Click on the “+” symbol to the left of the capacity you want to lift and you will see an expanded list of the cranes we have for sale. We offer fixed and adjustable height, small (1/4 to 2 ton) thru large (15 ton), steel and aluminum gantry hoists in four different models:
- tri-adjustable (adjustable height, span, and tread)
- thrifty (greatest clear span of any Wallace crane)
- hippolift (fixed height and caster frame spread)
- might-mite (adjustable height workstation crane)