As a smaller manufacturer, Wallace values employees with more than one skill set. In this age of doing more with less, creativity is prized. Wallace’s product offerings of fully customizable cranes provides a wide range of opportunities to contribute to customer satisfaction far beyond a one job, one person policy. Wallace customers include typical maintenance and repair as well as aerospace firms, waste-water treatment, utilities (oil, gas, electric, and nuclear), chip fabricators, pipelines, and utilities.
As a fabrication shop we weld, cut, drill, paint, and assemble a wide range of lift equipment. Wallace builds with steel, extruded aluminum and both iron and aluminum castings. Incoming inspections review 100% of materials. Traceability is a part of our process.
- Wallace builds to specification
- Follows ANSI B30.17, CMAA #74, OSHA 1910,179
- CAD – all current parts are in CAD files
- Manufacturing tolerances +/- 1/2″ in completed products
- Parts tolerances in 1/100″
- Jig and fixture manufacturing
- Saws (large circular and band saws)
- Punch presses
- Hydraulic crimping
- Aluminum and steel welding
- Drilling (custom multi-bit equipment)